Upcoming Webinar: Pennsylvania Winter Weather Preparedness & Transportation Resources
Winter months are coming. Did you know there are over 40,000 state-managed highway miles in Pennsylvania? The Winter Weather Preparedness and Transportation Resources webinar, hosted by the PA Petroleum Association, will include information about what may be on the horizon and resources you need when navigating the impacts of severe weather on your business operations.
This cross-sector webinar is for transportation partners, as well as partners that rely on transportation. Representatives from Pennsylvania’s Emergency Management Agency, Department of Transportation, and State Police will highlight data from the National Weather Service and what we may expect this winter season, the updated Travel Restriction Framework and how you can receive notifications about travel conditions and other cross-sector information for your operational planning. This webinar will not be recorded.
The webinar includes:
• A summary of the anticipated winter weather outlook and highlight snow squall dangers.
• A brief summary of the updated Travel Restriction Framework.
• How restrictions are communicated and where to find the most up-to-date, vetted transportation information through the PA Department of Transportation, 511PA system.
• Where you can find operational information, from multiple sectors through the PA Business Emergency Operations Center.
• Date: December 5, 2023
• Start time: 9:00 AM
• Registration Link: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER