PPA May 20 Webinar – Surviving The Price Spike
The PPA is partnering with the Fuel Merchants Association of New Jersey to offer an educational seminar on May 20 starting at 10:30 a.m. to address the unprecedented spike in heating oil prices, and the volatility associated with an uncertain future, threatening to undermine customer relationships in multiple ways.
Rich Goldberg, President of Warm Thoughts Communications, will weigh in on steps that companies should take, and avoid, in order to come through this with as little damage as possible.
This will include the following topics:
1. Using the right messaging in your customer communications to minimize losses and conversions.
2. Navigating the tricky waters of price protection programs this year, and avoiding potential land mines.
3. Getting more customers on budget plans so you improve cash flow and help customers avoid falling behind.
4. Using some creativity to increase revenue and maintain profitability.
5. Generally turning lemons into lemonade.
Rich will also leave time to answer any questions you may have.
Given all the challenges we are facing, it will pay to hear some good ideas from one of the industry’s most recognized marketing experts.
The webinar is free and open to all company personnel; however, registration is required.
Visit PPA’s Monthly Webinar Series webpage for other educational opportunities.